Review the following article from this week’s reading: Information systems & technology. Patient at the center of the health care universe: A closer look at patient-centered care. https://www.sobtell.com/images/questions/149750270…
- Compose a brief summary of the author’s main points.
- Assess the value and challenges of Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS), in general, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) systems, specifically, to achieve the patient-centered care goals set forth in the article.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of linking Electronic Health Records (EHR) to at least three clinical information systems (e.g., LIS, PIS, RIS, and physician mobile devices).
- Explain and defend the rationale for classifying EHR, CPOE, and CDSS as patient-centered management systems.
- Your paper should be 5 double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- Cite 4-5 references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.