Psychology 2023 ANIMAL RESEARCH
2023 Using Animals in Research Click here to access the website which explains the goal of the APA s Committee on Animal
Using Animals in Research
Click here to access the website, which explains the goal of the APA’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics.
Click here to access the website, examine the guidelines developed by the American Psychological Association’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics (CARE).
Then, click here to read an alternative point of view from the animal rights perspective. Answer the following questions:
^^ HERE ARE THE ABOVE “CLICK HERE LINKS”
- What is your opinion about using animals for research?
- Was your opinion affected by the readings for this assignment?
- Under what circumstances, or for which types of research projects, would you advocate the use of animals in research?
- Do you think the use of advanced technology, such as fMRI, will eventually make animal testing obsolete?
- What safeguards do you think would be needed in order to protect participants in studies using neuroimaging methods?
Your response should be at least 2 pages long and should include at least two scholarly references. Save the response as AU_PSY350_M2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc. Submit your response to theM2 Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, February 11, 2015.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Discussed your position on the use of animals for research and how the readings affected your opinion.||
|Explained the circumstances or the types of research in which you will advocate use of animals.||
|Discussed your thoughts on whether advanced technology will make animal testing obsolete.||
|Described safeguards to protect participants in studies using neuroimaging methods.||
|Used standard writing components.||
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we successfully helped over 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.