Psychology 2023 EDU 645 Week 6 Curriculum Based Summative Assessment Design
2023 Using what you ve learned from Chapters Six and Eight from Lefran ois as well as other resources along the
Using what you’ve learned from Chapters Six and Eight from Lefrançois as well as other resources along the way, develop a curriculum based assessment (CBA) centered on one of your two instructional plans from Weeks Three and Four.
Part 1: Provide a Pre-Assessment Description (One-to two-pages).
Use these prompts to guide your exploration of what occurred BEFORE the summative assessment.
- State measurable and observable objectives (what you wanted students to learn).
- Describe how you knew learning occurred prior to summative assessment.
- Describe the instructional strategies used to prepare students for the summative assessment (from your previous instructional plan in either Weeks Three or Four).
- Explain adjustments you made or should have made to your instruction to ensure mastery of learning objectives.
- Describe how the use of technology contributed to student preparation for the summative assessment or how it will be added to and contribute to the summative assessment here.
Part 2: Design an easily accessible summative assessment (Approximately two to three pages)
- Identify the grade level and subject matter and a measurable unit objective(s) and align with the stated standard as prescribed in the original instructional plan from either Week Three or Four and referenced from the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Create a minimum of six, no more than ten, problems/questions/tasks for students to complete that include a variety of test item types (selected response, short answer, extended written response, and/or performance).
- Label each question with its corresponding:
- Objective(s) (if more than one is being assessed)
- Depth of Knowledge (DOK) levels (Note at least two different cognitive levels must be measured on this assessment.)
- Define and discuss criteria for scoring extended response and performance items.
Part 3: Provide Assessment Reflection (One to two pages).
- Define how you determined mastery.
- Explain how you will accommodate or modify for the special population previously described in Week Four (two students with specific learning disabilities in reading and math, one ADHD student, and one English language learner).
- Describe how you will use the evidence collected.
Grading: You will submit a SINGLE document clearly labeled as Parts 1, 2, and 3. APA formatting will be followed, including the required cover and reference pages. You must use a minimum of five scholarly resources, in addition to the course text. Your resources should include a combination of peer-reviewed articles and web-based articles, and they must be cited in-text. You will be held accountable for each required subcomponent per part, viewable on the assignment rubric.
Writing the Final Project
The Summative Assessment:
- Must be approximately eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we successfully helped over 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.