Psychology 2023 kim woods
2023 You have covered a number of theories in child development this term as well as
You have covered a number of theories in child development this term, as well as how these theories help you to understand the developmental process from birth through adolescence. Piaget, Erikson, Vygotsky, Kohlberg, attachment theory, nature versus nurture, the influence of SES, and cultural implications are some of the major theories and concepts.
For this assignment first, select one developmental stage such as infancy — ages birth to 2; early childhood — ages 3 to 6; middle childhood — ages 7 to 12; or adolescence — ages 13 to 18. Explain the physical, social, and cognitive changes that are components of that stage of development.
Second, select and discuss one theory or concept that fits best with the stage of development you are discussing. Describe and explain the theory, list the theorist (if there is any), and how this theory appropriately fits with your selected developmental stage. For example, you might select infancy, and then describe the physical, social and cognitive changes that are part of infant development.
Then select one theory, for example Erikson’s Psychosocial Stages of Development, and explain what this theory says about infancy. This is just an example and you are certainly not limited to this idea. Lastly, discuss the impact that cultural factors could have on your selected stage of development. For example, in the infancy example you could discuss how culture may affect parenting styles.
Be sure to use academic sources such as your textbook or selected research articles from the Kaplan Library. Please use at least one other reference for your project besides the textbook for a total of two references. The Kaplan Library is the best place to find research articles. (I will add the academic source to the paper so just disregard that part. So it only has to have 1 reference)
- Please type your project using 12-point Times New Roman font and double-space your paper.
- This project should be 500 – 800 words in length.
- You must refer to the reading resources and provide a citation using the APA format for any sources used in the form of in-text citations.
- Remember to include a title page at the start of, and a reference list at the conclusion of, your essay. Please refer to the APA Quick Reference link in the Course Home section of class or consult the Kaplan University Writing Center for assistance.
- You can ask your professor or the Kaplan University Writing Center for assistance with APA formatting as well.
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we successfully helped over 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.