access and community – writinghub.net
Last week you researched the history of your popular culture artifacts. You also examined the audience for your popular culture artifacts and how each affected the other. This week you look at how access to popular culture affects society.
- Review your two chosen popular culture artifacts. (Mine are Film and Animation).
- Review your Final Project Worksheet from Week 1 and any feedback received.
- Spend some time looking at the student-contributed resources posted in Doc Sharing. (Note: You will need to use at least one of these for this milestone.)
- Consider the following:
- How does the distribution mechanism control the issues addressed in the artifacts’ content?
- Determine who controls the distribution of your chosen popular culture elements.
- In what ways does the controller of distribution affect the shared experience of the audience and community? Keep in mind that a community may be local, regional, national, or global. Be specific in your discussion.
BY DAY 7
Submit a 700-800-word essay that addresses these questions as they relate to your chosen popular culture artifacts. Be sure to include:
- At least one student-contributed resource from Doc Sharing
- At least two other academically relevant sources listed below.
Please refer to attached files below.
*******The one student contributed resource to be used will be posted below and is necessary.********
Please provide detailed work with thorough understanding.