Ancient egyptian art and treasures, art & design homework help – writinghub.net
Select one of the following topic options to write your mid-term paper on. Your paper should be no less than 600 words (not including references), and demonstrate research and critical thinking about the topic of choice. Address why this art/architecture is important to ancient Egyptian culture.
All material must be written in your own words, with proper APA citation for any external sources that you use. Include at least one image and two research sources outside your text.
- King Tutankhamen
- Queen Hatshepsut
- Any specific pharaoh
- The Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.