I will provided my outline once I HAVE selected you as tutor paper is to be 1-2 pages no 3 no four everything must be included
Your assignment is to describe an ethical dilemma related to use of new or emerging technologies in the biological sciences. One question could be how does one’s identity, hierarchy, power, and privilege lead to differences in their access to health care?
Genetically Modified Organisms, GMO’s, Describe the topic and state your opinion on either disadvantages or advantages GMO’s or why you think there are health disparities amongst people.
Here is a guideline for the health disparities topic:
· You will identify for example why some people in society do not have equal access to health care based upon culture, race, gender or socioeconomic status.
· You will also identify ways in where changes can and should be made in your opinion to promote social justice through equal access to care or reduce or eliminate health disparities.
· You will offer possible solutions to promote biological literacy and increase access to health services across communities, nations, or the world.
Here are more guidelines for the other topics: Stem cells and GMO’s:
· Describe an ethical dilemma for example: related to use of new or emerging technologies in the biological sciences (stem cell research and GMO’s).
o For Stem Cell Research: Tell the difference between different types of stem cells and their advantages and disadvantages of use because of ethics.
o For GMO’s: Tell the advantages and disadvantages of use of GMO’s.
· Identify ways where changes can and should be made in their opinion to promote social justice according to your subject.
oFor GMO’s: Show the advantages and disadvantages of GMO’s in light of economics for farmers and consumers of crops.
You will have at least one reference. This will be referred to in the body of your paper. For references refer to the APA site or the Council of Science Editors: http://www.library.cornell.edu/resrch/citmanage/apa
These sites give a detailed description on how to properly reference an article within a paper. When citing an article parenthetically within a paper put the author’s name first and the year the article was published. Example (Murdock 2013). If there are two authors you can place both names (Campbell and Reece 2008). If there are more than two authors you will put the first one down and then put et al (and others). Example (Carnal et al 2013).
Make sure you also list the references at the end of the paper.
· For example for a book:
Murdock H. Fundamentals of Human Biology and Health. 3rd ed., San Diego (CA): Cognella, Inc.; 2013, 227p.
· For an article:
Palaniappan L, Wang Y, and Fortmann S. Coronary Heart Disease Mortality for Six Ethnic Groups in California, 1990-2000. Annals of Epidemiology. 2003. Vol. 14 No. 7: 499-506
· For a website:
Author(s). Title of homepage [Internet]. Place of publication: publisher; date [modified date; cited date]. Available from: URL
Reference list example:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US). Avian influenza infection in humans [Internet]. Atlanta , GA: CDC [updated 2006 Apr 24; cited 2006 Jun 26]. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avian/gen-info/avian-flu-humans.htm
· Use proper English grammar and spelling with no contradictions and with all thoughts presented in concise, complete sentences which are organized into paragraphs. Be sure to spell check and proofread!
NO PILGRISM !!!! I WILL CHECK