Answer the questions
Record the answers to the following Study Questions in your Labora- tory Notebook.
1. Describe the appearance of the isolated DNA.
2. What is a nucleus?
3. What are nucleotides?
4. What are chromosomes?
5. What does cell lysis mean?
6. Why did the alcohol layer on top of the DNA solution?
7. Why was it important not to mix the alcohol and DNA solutions?
8. What properties of DNA allow spading?
9. What difficulties did you have in spooling? Why?
10. How many chromosomes do humans have?
Note: I attach the notebook which is BIO1 and BIO2