1. This paper will be based on watching the movie “Driving Miss Daisy”
2. Remember to use APA format with title page, running head, citations and references, Times New Roman, 12 pt.
3. Be sure to include a conclusion/summary at the end of the video report.
4. The paper should be at least 7 pages long including title and reference pages.
After carefully watching the movie, write a scholarly report. You may have to view the movie a second time in order to complete a critical analysis. The analysis should examine transcultural concepts identified in the movie. The movie is available in Course Materials.
Part I: Analyze the movie, dissecting it into its basic elements:
1. Plot (basic situation, conflicts, climax, and resolution
2. Characters (protagonists/antagonists, dynamic/static)
4. Point of view
6. Symbolism (deeper meaning)
Part II: Express your opinion of the movie. Did you like or dislike it? Explain what you liked or did not like, and the reasons, citing specific examples from the movie.
Part III: Compare and contrast two characters of differing cultures in the movie. How were they similar? How were they different?
Part IV: Summarize your discussion, including lessons learned, with concrete transcultural examples, from viewing the movie.