Bullying and Harassment, sociology homework help – writinghub.net
*****FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS LISTED BELOW. BE VERY DETAILED IN ANSWERING EACH QUESTION LISTED BELOW*******
TOPIC: Are Online Services Responsible for an Increase in Bullying and Harassment?”
Please focus on the topic stated above for this paper. Imagine that you are running for a state office (e.g., governor, senator, or representative) and you have to prepare a position paper for a debate on controversial issues in the news. You will want your position paper to demonstrate critical thinking, sound logic, valid claims, personal passion, and credible support that is cited correctly because the paper will be provided to the news media before the debate and will be scrutinized by the media and reported on regarding these criteria.
Write a two to three (2-3) page (700 to 1,200 words) paper in which you:
- Introduce your position using a thesis statement in the first paragraph, including a quote, question, or statistic from your reliable sources and an overview of the main points you will cover. (It’s important to grab the audience’s interest and inform them of what the main and support points are.)
- Provide three or four (3-4) major points to support your thesis statement. (Put each major point in a separate paragraph.)
- Provide one (1) paragraph in which you identify and answer an expected argument against your view.
- Organized arguments and support for claims effectively.
- Demonstrate personal passion for your position and critical thinking with persuasive language, sound logic, valid claims, and credible support for the claims.
- Provide two to three (2-3) credible and reliable references (in addition to the text) about current events, which have been published in the last five (5) years and are cited correctly in the position paper. (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.)