business scene – writinghub.net
Please read each part and follow instructions
This is a collaboration assignment so please only do what I highlight and please write at least 130 words with in text citation for the references that you need because references is required.
This is a summary of what my topic is
Go Furniture! is a new company that offers customers high quality furniture that can be moved without having to call someone to come and help. Our furniture has built-in wheels and motor that allow users to move the pieces effortlessly. Furniture that is able to move around with a control will help so many people, especially the seniors and others without fear of injury. Whether it is to clean, rearrange, or make room for other pieces, Our furniture can be moved with no help. When the move is done, the wheels disappear into the furniture.
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Write the Marketing Plan for your organization (a minimum of 500 words). Your plan should:
1.Describe the target market.
2.Identify the size of your potential target market.
3.Include a SWOT analysis (use a two by two table in Word).
4.Describe the 4Ps of marketing in your organization (product/positioning, pricing, promotion, and placement). If you have a service organization, in addition you may consider describing the 4Is (intangibility, inconsistency, inseperabilty, and inventory).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
The organization will be perdue. You must only do about 3 to 4 slides in total on the ones I highlighted because this is a group assignment. I also need speaker notes and references.
Select an organization with which you are familiar or an organization where you work.
Develop a 15- to 20-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation to be presented to the CEO’s executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- How your organization’s production function is related to its marginal product of labor.
- How your organization’s marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product.
- How your organization’s marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so.
- Reasons a worker’s wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand.
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
Format your presentation consistent