compose data for a scholarly paper that relates to technologies help filling out template – writinghub.net
NOTE: this is only a DRAFT need help only editing the template. instructions below.
In this assignment, you will begin to compose data for a scholarly paper that relates to the technologies we are learning about and how the solutions could assist in improving the efficiencies of the business processes of a hypothetical enterprise.
Summary of Steps
- 5 solutions have already been selected and listed below from the IS-Related Solutions List.
- Download the
- Edit the template following the instructions in this assignment.
- Delete the embedded tips and notations from your final copy of the document before submitting.
Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
IS-Related Solutions List
- Digital Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Mobile Infrastructure
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
The document should consist only of a
- Page 1: Title page with Page Header
- Page 2: Abstract page with only the Page Header and the centered word â€œAbstractâ€ (NOT in bold font)
- Page 3: Body of the Text Page with only the Page Header and the list of your five IS-related solutions immediately followed by the centered word â€œConclusionâ€ in bold font Note: The Conclusion section does NOT have its own separate page.
- Page 4: Reference List page with only the Page Header and the centered word â€œReferencesâ€ (NOT in bold font)
Title Page (Page 1): Page one of â€˜barebonesâ€™ template is a properly formatted APA style Title Page. The Title Page contains a page header that includes the words “Running head:” in â€˜sentence caseâ€™ as shown here (no quotation marks). The title of the paper (also known as the running head) is presented next in UPPERCASE letters following the words “Running head:.â€ The page number is placed at the right-side tab location on the same line as the title of the paper. The Page Headers on all the pages following the Title Page present the title of the paper in UPPERCASE letters only, leaving out the preceding phrase, â€œRunning head:.â€ The page numbers will be included in the page headers in a similar manner as presented on the title page.
Abstract Page (Page 2): Only the Page Header and the centered word â€œAbstractâ€ (NOT in bold font/no quotation marks) is presented on this page in this assignment.
Body of Text Page (Page 3): Page three of template should contain the Page Header and the centered title of the paper, a list of the titles of the five IS-related solutions selected solutions provided below, and immediately followed by the centered word “Conclusion” in bold font in the Body of Text page.
Conclusion Section: Center the word “Conclusion” in bold font after the list of the five IS-related solutions selected on the body of text page. You will fill in the conclusion data when you finish composing the final draft of your document in the last research project assignment.
Reference List Page (Page 4): Only the Page Header and the centered word â€œReferencesâ€ (NOT in bold font/no quotation marks) is presented on this page in this assignment.