develop a 3-4 page paper reproducing your understanding and capability to apply
1. Introduction (25%) Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of each Chapter and articles you read, in your own words that will apply to the case study presented.
2. Your Critique (50%)
The AIDS virus is a sensitive and private issue, which often creates hesitation to reach out and educate. People are often reluctant to publicly inquire on testing locations or other information. With the AIDS epidemic becoming more alarming, government agencies are searching to find a way to intervene.
The Florida Department of Health wanted to launch a marketing campaign where people could privately and anonymously inquire about AIDS/HIV information. Fifty-five percent of AIDS cases in the state of Florida are between the ages of 13-39; the Florida Department of Health needed to effectively communicate with this largely effected demographic.
1. Provide AIDS testing facilities information located throughout Florida to citizens.
2. Keep identity anonymous allowing individuals to privately gather information.
3. Effectively communicate with the largely effected demographic of 13-39.
CASE STUDY CHALLENGE
1. Students should be asked to read the case and discuss all procedures done and suggest a solution program.
2. How you can Provide AIDS testing facilities information located throughout Florida to citizens.
3. How the marketing program can keep identity anonymous allowing individuals to privately gather information.
4. How you can Effectively communicate with the largely effected demographic of 13-39.
3. Conclusion (15%)
Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the case study and provide a possible outcome for the Marketing department. How did these articles and Chapters influence your opinions about planning and marketing?
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you critique the case study;
b) The depth, scope, and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of these Case study on any Health Care Setting and the marketing projects.