Humphrey, J. A., & Schmalleger, F. (2012).
Deviant behavior (2nd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The word count is beside each question and how many scholarly sources it needs. APA guidelines, correct grammar, punctuation mark, make sure to use the book as one of the references. All parts of questions must be answer. Reference goes after each question.
1. Why do some people believe that mental illness is subject to the personal control of the afflicted? (Word count 150) 2 Scholarly references
2. How would you differentiate between experimental or recreational drug users and persons who are addicted to illicit drugs? (Word count 250) 3Scholarly references
3. Is the process of becoming addicted to alcohol lined in any way to the process by which an individual seeks to recover from that addiction? Put another way; are the same social circumstances and motivations that brought about the person’s addiction involved in the recovery process?(Word Count 250) 3 Scholarly references
4. Define the following terms: depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, personality disorder, and schizophrenia. (Word Count 250) 3 Scholarly references
5. What differentiates sexual predators that victimize adults from those who victimize children? What are the social situations, motivations, and rationalizations that give rise to the sexual victimization of adults compared with children? (Word Count 300). 3 Scholarly references