employee benefits and satisfaction, history homework help – writinghub.net
Giving your employee benefits may increase their loyalty and demonstrate your appreciation of their labor for you. This is essential knowledge to anyone who plans on entering the workforce, either as an employee or an entrepreneur who employs others. Does it work? Well, look at some of today’s world most successful companies such as Google, IBM, or Facebook and determine if they have high employee satisfaction and whether it correlates to good employee beneifts.
Choose one company from today’s Fortune 500 list. Research the employee satisfaction of this company by going to salary.com, indeed.com, glassdoor.com, etc to get real time employee feedback and ratings. You will decide if the success of this company is directed related to employee satisfaction levels; even if the salary you are offering is not considered high. Use these websites to find out what employees have to say about their employers. You will do this by reading reviews on job search websites mentioned before. Then, write a report about the company and in your report, include answers to the following questions:
- How satisfied are the employees of the company of your choice? What kinds of things do they have to say about their employers? What do they have to say about their benefits?
- Do you see a relationship in the company of your choice between giving employees benefits and an increase in employee loyalty?
- Is the success of a company directly related to employees satisfaction?
- What is the company’s revenue from 2012-2013?
This should be at least 600 words.
Please write your essay in MLA format, and follow the standard five paragraph model. Your essay should have an introduction paragraph, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph. If you need help with how to write an essay in MLA format or the five paragraph model, please refer to the following links:
- MLA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- 5 Paragraphs: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/five_par.htm
You must use at least 2 credible sources other than your textbook and provide a Works Cited page with your sources. Failure to include a Works Cited page will result in a rejected assignment.
- Click on the link in the Red Box to view the Project Rubrics for this project.
Remember to write in your own words and in complete sentences.
Sources to help you as you complete this project:
Resources for writing:
For conducting research and using primary and secondary sources, click on these links: