Haga, S. M., Lynne, A., Slinning, K., & Kraft, P. Annonated Bibliography, psychology homework help – writinghub.net
1. Haga, S. M., Lynne, A., Slinning, K., & Kraft, P. (2012). A qualitative study of depressive symptoms and well‐being among first‐time mothers. Scandinavian Journal Of Caring Sciences, 26(3), 458-466. doi:10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00950.x
2. Rose, L., Alhusen, J., Bhandari, S., Soeken, K., Marcantonio, K., Bullock, L., & Sharps, P. (2010). Impact of intimate partner violence on pregnant women’s mental health: Mental distress and mental strength. Issues In Mental Health Nursing, 31(2), 103-111. doi:10.3109/01612840903254834
The above two articles needed to be annotated which includes
· A summary
- What is the topic of the source?
- What actions did the author perform within the study and why?
- What were the methods of the author?
- What was the theoretical basis for the study?
- What were the conclusions of the study?
· An analysis
In your critique/analysis, you will want to answer some or all of the following questions (taken from the
- Was the research question well framed and significant?
- How well did the authors relate the research question to the existing body of knowledge?
- Did the article make an original contribution to the existing body of knowledge?
- Was the theoretical framework for the study adequate and appropriate?
- Has the researcher communicated clearly and fully?
- Was the research method appropriate?
- Is there a better way to find answers to the research question?
- Was the sample size sufficient?
- Were there adequate controls for researcher bias?
- Is the research replicable?
- What were the limitations in this study?
- How generalizable are the findings?
- Are the conclusions justified by the results?
- Did the writer take into account differing social and cultural contexts?
· An application
- How is this source different than others in the same field or on the same topic?
- How does this source inform your future research?
- Does this article fill a gap in the literature?
- How would you be able to apply this method to your area of focus or project psychology child and adolescent development?
- Is the article universal?