https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png admin2020-12-20 14:31:332020-12-20 14:31:33Managed Care & Contractual Services
Writing the Final Paper
Managed Care & Contractual Services
The Final Paper must have depth of scholarship, originality, theoretical and conceptual framework, clarity and logic in its presentation and adhere to grammar guidelines. You will select a topic for your Final Paper related to the Future of Managed Health Care Delivery Systems, which will be submitted to your instructor for approval during Week Two. The 10-15 page paper (excluding title and reference pages) must follow APA guidelines for written assignments and contain eight to ten scholarly and/ or peer-reviewed sources, excluding the course textbook.
Your paper must address the following bolded topics, which should be titled appropriately in your paper:
- Include an Abstract which is a synopsis of the overall paper.
- Managed Health Care Quality should address such factors as whether or not patient health care needs and even preferences are being met; the care is right for the illness, care is timely, and unnecessary test and procedures are not ordered.
- Provider Contracting is when doctors and health care practitioners have a contract agreement through a third party payer to accept a specified payment for services provided to patients.
- Cost Containment deals with managing the costs of doing business within a specified budget while restraining expenditures to meet a specified financial target.
- Effects on Medicare and Medicaid in managed health care appear to be moving in a direction where both types of recipients will be enrolled in some type of managed health care plan in the near future.
- The Future Role of Government Regulations, to include ERISA and HIPAA health care policies.
- Include Three Recommendations each, related to quality and change in Medicare and Medicaid managed health care plans.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be ten- to fifteen double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must have a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, published within the last five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.