Need help with ENG 315 Professional Communication – writinghub.net
Justification Report–Part 3.docx
Timothy J. Carlton
Dr. Rebecca Coleman
ENG 315 Professional Communication
November 23, 2015
Assignment 3: Justification Report – Presentation
Now that you have completed your report, it is time to design and present your findings. Your task is to organize and develop the three (3) parts (introduction, body, and closing) of an effective presentation, based on your Justification Report (Assignment 2.3). Please do not simply cut and paste your justification report content to the slides. Instead develop clear, concise content that enhances your presentation narration or notes. Remember that your slides are meant to be highlights and your audience should not spend a great deal of time reading from the slides but instead listening to you present the concepts.
Create an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation fulfills the appropriate length requirements and professional style requirements.
- Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide and one (1) introductory slide.
- For the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your report. Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.
- Use PowerPoint voice-over and / or the notes section to present your slides.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) throughout the presentation, ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.).
- Descriptive titles on each of the slides
- Text contains concise, precise content
- Graphics convey the idea described by the slide text
- Statements in bulleted lists have a parallel structure
- The font size is easily read from a distance
- There are no more than three (3) different font styles in the presentation
- The color and background convey a formal business tone
- Animation effects are used in moderation
- There are no misspellings or typographical errors
A copy of my Justification Report is provided in the above link. Please be creative and correct!!!!!