No Comment: 3 Rules for Dealing With Internet Trolls summary, English homework help – writinghub.net
First: Please use easy English words…..
Read Joe Pierre’s article, “No Comment: 3 Rules for Dealing With Internet Trolls,” published in Psychology Today. Carefully identify its thesis and supporting points.
Then write a summary of the essay in two well-developed paragraphs. Assume that you are writing for a reader who has not read the essay and who has asked you to provide a synopsis of its contents. Stay objective and try to present a balanced and accurate account. Cite all quotations and paraphrases with parenthetical (in-text) citations in MLA format (using the author’s last name and paragraph numbers) and include a work cited entry at the end of your summary. Good luck!
The following checklist is offered to guide you as you draft and revise your summary.
● I have mentioned the title, author, and topic of the essay in my first sentence.
● I have included the thesis and all main points of the essay.
● I have used the present tense to discuss the essay.
● I have not included my personal opinion or evaluation of the essay.
● I have carefully proofread.
● I have included a work cited entry.