POWERPOINT presentation on Lymphatic System, biology homework help
This final project for is the creation of a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION investigating one organ system.
Please discuss the LYMPHATIC SYSTEM. I have attached 2 documents that need to be part of this presentation.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Describe the anatomy of the primary organ system in 2–3 slides, ensuring that you:
1. Provide a description of the organ system’s location as presented in the anatomical position within the human body.
2. Describe the organs and structures contained in this organ system.
3. Identify key cell or tissue types contained in this organ system.
4. Provide a labeled diagram or image illustrating the organ system’s location relative to other organ systems.
2. Explain the physiology of the organ system in 2–3 slides, including:
1. A description of the major physiological functions of the organ system.
2. A labeled diagram or image illustrating one of the functions of the organ system
3. Describe the relationship of the primary organ system to a secondary organ system in 2–3 slides, specifically: The secondary organ system can be the endocrine system.
a. The interactions of the two systems, including physiological functions that require the two systems to perform together. b. The dependence of the human body on this specific relationship, i.e., its significance.
4. Discuss common medical issues and diseases affecting the primary organ system in 2–3 slides, describing for each:
1. The nature of the condition or disease (e.g., who can have this and when it can occur).
2. The implications of the condition or disease (i.e., the impaired function, the ultimate consequences).
3. The cause(s) of the condition or disease.
d. The prevalence of the condition or disease in the American population.