https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png admin2022-01-13 13:28:502022-01-13 13:28:50Presidential War Powers ( us gov), week 5 assignment help – writinghub.net
Presidential War Powers ( us gov), week 5 assignment help – writinghub.net
- Review the information about Presidential War Powers and those of the U.S. Congress.
- Review the document, The President’s Constitutional Authority to Conduct Military Operations against Terrorists and Nations Supporting Them – Memorandum Opinion for the Deputy Counsel to the President. (September 25, 2001) http://scholarship.law.berkeley.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1570&context=facpubs
- Review the Council on Foreign Relations Backgrounder article Balance of War Powers: The U.S. President and Congress. http://www.cfr.org/united-states/balance-war-powers-us-president-congress/p13092
- Review the article, Exploring Constitutional Conflicts War and Treaty Powers – The Issue: How have the war and treaty powers in the constitution been interpreted? http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/warandtreaty.htm
- Write a one-page response. Does the president have the constitutional power to preemptively deploy military force against terrorists or states supporting terrorists?