public policy assignment 3 – writinghub.net
Analyze the mini-case study titled, â€œThe Pocatello Prison Siting Story: A Case of Politics.â€ Your essay must incorporate the concepts from this weekâ€™s readings and must state how they relate to the rational or non-rational (i.e., political) approaches to policy analysis. At a minimum, your case study analysis essay must follow the following steps:
- Identify the key issue or issues.
- Identify the likely root causes of the issues or problems.
- Determine the viable solutions to address or resolve the issues.
- Assess the likely ramifications of all your suggested solutions (consider the risks and cost-benefit of each course of action).
- State your final recommendations.
Your narrative should go beyond the obvious and be written at a graduate level. Your paper should be no less than 1,600 words, and should include at least two sources in addition to your textbook. Any sources including but not limited to journals, magazine, and/or books must be properly cited using the APA style. I have attached the scoring rubric for this assignment.
Clemons, R., & McBeth, M. (2017). Public policy praxis: Theory and pragmatism: A case study approach (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Publishers. ISBN-13: 978-1-138-64166-2