Research Analytic, psychology homework help – writinghub.net
From the moment this program was designed, a set of nine outcomes have provided guidance and direction in its development. Every class, every discussion, and every assignment were built with these outcomes in mind. They are:
- [PSY1 The student can facilitate APA guidelines for the ethical treatment of human and nonhuman research participants.
- [PSY2] The student can adapt psychological principles and modalities in response to diverse cultures and worldviews.
- [PSY3] The student can explain the contributions of psychological theories and their relation to current practices in psychology and human functioning.
- [PSY4] The student can distinguish various etiologies and treatments related to normative and non-normative behavior.
- [PSY5] The student can design and execute an experiment or research initiative to answer a psychological question.
- [PSY6] The student can evaluate psychological theories, practices, and responses from a holistic perspective (Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength).
- [PSY7] The student can analyze, interpret, and describe data using descriptive and inferential statistics.
- [PSY8] The student can express thoughts, ideas, findings, etc., in accordance with APA standards.
- [PSY9] The student can devise psychologically informed explanations, resolutions, and conclusions for situations encountered as part of human functioning..
In a paper, provide a self-analysis on each of these components. Your analysis should include a personal evaluation of your own sense of accomplishment (or lack thereof) concerning each outcome. For each outcome provide an example or examples of how you engaged this outcome (e.g. an assignment, a discussion, a time when you applied a lesson outside the classroom, etc.).