Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the Topic 1, 2, and 3 assignments and the guidelines below.
PICOT statement .
PICOT stands for:
- Population/ Patient Problem: Who is your patient? (Disease or Health status, age, race, sex)
- Intervention: What do you plan to do for the patient? What is a nursing intervention and a comparison?
- Comparison: What is the alternative to your plan? (ie. No treatment, different type of treatment, etc.)
- Outcome: What outcome do you seek? Needs to be a measurable nursing outcome
- Time: What is the time frame? (This element is not always included.)
In the Quantative and Qualitatitve assignments you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique. Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of the study by making appropriate revisions.
The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
Refer to “Research Critique Guidelines.” Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper.
Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change
Discuss the link between the PICOT statement, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.