In a well-written paper, research and examine individual healthcare rights. Specifically address each of the five rights noted below. Include citation of the law that established this right, a discussion of the legal requirements, and identify a national legal case that tested each of these rights.
- Right to healthcare (Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act; EMTALA)
- Right to healthcare finance (Medicare/Medicaid)
- Right to informed healthcare decisions
- Right to personal privacy
- Right to freedom from wrongful discrimination.
Your document should:
- Be well written
- Consist of four to six double-spaced pages, not including the title and reference pages
- Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook; the CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Review the grading rubric. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.