successful treatment plan and substance abuse treatment – writinghub.net
- What aspect of developing a treatment plan do you think is most critical to the success of the client?
- How do you get the clients from treatment to ongoing stabilization of care? For example, do they all need to follow all of the steps from inpatient to aftercare, or can a client come in somewhere in the middle and still move forward and be successful?
- What steps might you take to increase the client’s potential for success?
Substance-abuse problems not only affect the user but also his or her family and relationships. Write a report that addresses the effects of substance abuse on the family and relationships of the user, covering the following issues.
- Discuss the impact that substance abuse can have on the dynamics and functioning of a family.
- What is codependence, and how might it relate to the family or relationship dynamics affected by substance abuse?
- Is there an association between substance abuse and family violence?
- Explain the ways that family issues may need to be addressed in providing substance-abuse treatment.
Use the Internet and Library databases in your research. Be sure to cite all references.
If you use sources to support your discussion, please cite your sources.