The Constitution, history homework help – writinghub.net
This week you will begin constructing your final paper through the weekly Learning Activities. POL 201 is structured to develop a section of the final paper each week through the Learning Activities, based on the focus of the course week. Each week, the Learning Activity will focus on the main topic of the week and ask you to delve deeper into the subject through further research and analysis. These Learning Activity worksheets will help you to develop all of the necessary components of your final paper. As part of this assignment, you will be required to obtain, effectively use, and cite in the body of your paragraphs at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the text book if it also used. Your sources are to be used to support the arguments you make in your paragraphs in sections 1a and 1b of the worksheet.
Your Week One Learning Activity focuses on the U.S. Constitution. Utilizing the worksheet template, you will address the following with specifics, significance and analysis as you:
- Describe one strength of the U.S. Constitution.
- Describe one weakness of the U.S Constitution.
- Recommend one option to maintain the strength of the U.S. Constitution.
- Recommend one option to correct the weakness of the U.S. Constitution.
- Effectively utilize and cite at least two scholarly sources to provide evidence or support, to back up your arguments (opinions) expressed.