The Paper Assignment in Week 10 Religion 212, philosophy homework help – writinghub.net
Week 10 Assignment
This assignment uses the information you have gathered for your weekly World View Chart Assignments. Choose one (1) category (origin of all things, nature of god, view of human nature, view of good and evil, etc.) from the chart to focus on for this assignment. Consider how the selected aspect relates to each of the religions covered and to your own social or work experiences.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) category from the completed World View Chart. Explain why you chose this category. (This should be your opening paragraph. Chose a category that you found interesting, important, and that you fully understandd. Begin your paper with a definition of the category, why it is important to the study of religions, what you found intriguing about it and why you chose it.)
- Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across the religions studied. (This is the main part of your paper. Think about your category and what it means in each religion we have studied. Go back and look at your charts to see what you wrote about that category for each religion. For example, nature of God. You could divide this part of your paper into several parts: religions that teach about the one God, religions that teach that there are multiple gods, pantheistic religions, and non-theistic religions. Then discuss the individual religions that fit in each of those parts. This is just one example of how to go about this essay.
- Provide one (1) specific example of how the selected category is manifested in your social environment. (This should be your concluding paragraph. Think of any aspect of any part of your life where you saw the effects of the category you chose playing out. This could be at home, work, school, grocery store, personal life, sports, and of course, if you practice a religion, you can use an example from your religious life. Discuss this in a full paragraph.)
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references.(You will be submitting your paper to Turnitin.com as well to check for plagiarism. All borrowed material must be cited correctly.) Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. (Please take choosing your sources seriously. If you are unsure of the validity of a source, be sure to ask me.)
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.(Please write at least 2 full pages and no more than 3 1/2 pages for full credit.)
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.