week 3 assignment hrm620 – writinghub.net
For this assignment, you will create the job description using the information from the Week Two job analysis. The job analysis is a critical step in the process for a job description to be reliable and useful. Remember, as an HR leader, you would typically have input from more than one position questionnaire to complete a job analysis.
- Use the job analysis you conducted in Week Two, and determine the appropriate design for the position.
- Analyze the various elements required for creating a job description for the specific position.
- Create a job description that includes the information defined in the job analysis.
- Provide a rationale for the chosen design.
- Explain the purpose and importance of each section within the job design.
Support your reasoning with credible resources.
The Job Design
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.