short answers only!!!
Some health conditions include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, lupus, scoliosis, osteoporosis, asthma, chronic obstructive lung (pulmonary) disease, the common cold, influenza, headache, Chrohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, obesity, cirrhosis, anemia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and cystic fibrosis. Select one of the above health conditions. DO NOT select a health condition chosen in a posting by a student who posted before you. Each student must select a different condition. Use a search engine such as Google, enter the health condition and find a web site devoted to that condition. Put the name of the condition you choose in the Subject line. Your posting should address these points:
1. In the first line and the Subject heading- name the condition you chose.
2. Give the exact website with name and url. The article must be hyperlinked so that it is one click away.
3. Define and/or describe the condition.
4. What are the symptoms and health consequences both immediate and chronic?
5. What factors contribute to or cause this condition?
6. What is done to treat the condition?