https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://writinghub.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-10-1-300x69.png admin2021-09-03 16:08:132021-09-03 16:08:13What is feminism? What are the different “waves” of feminism? Describe in your own words, Women’s Studies final – writinghub.net
What is feminism? What are the different “waves” of feminism? Describe in your own words, Women’s Studies final – writinghub.net
Need assistance with women’s studies final questions below response must be 300 words or more:
- What is feminism? What are the different “waves” of feminism? Describe in your own words.
- Explain the difference between sex and gender, focusing on social construction, and providing three examples.
- Describe how women of color have benefited or suffered as a result of the feminist movement. Give two examples.
- In your own words, describe intersectionality. Provide three examples.
- Using a feminist analysis, explain how women are positioned in society, providing two examples.
- Describe global issues affecting women, and provide two examples.
- Explain the context of violence against women, focusing on the social and cultural constructions of the value and role of women in society.
- Describe three current social issues that feminists must focus on to continue to strive toward gender equality.
- Using a feminist analysis, what are three issues that young women and girls face today?
- Can men be part of the feminist movement? Explain why or why not.