what is the most important element of the strategic planning process – writinghub.net
The strategic planning process is essential for any non-profit or government organization, as it helps organizations achieve their missions and goals. This process includes various elements such as stakeholders, sustainable outcomes, resources, and community connections, with each element fulfilling a particular role in the planning process. For this Discussion, you examine strategic planning and consider the most important element of the process.
The assignment must be 1-1.5 pages and include:
- an explanation of the most important element of the strategic planning process (e.g., stakeholders, sustainable outcomes, resources, community connections, etc.).
- Include how this element of planning helps public and non-profit organizations achieve optimal results.
- Then, explain how this element of planning relates to your own professional experiences.
You must use in text citations to include page or paragraph numbers
Resources that must be used:
Bryson, J. M. (2018). Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: A guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Chapter 2, â€œThe Strategy Change Cycle: An Effective Strategic Planning and Management Approach for Public and Nonprofit Organizationsâ€ (pp. 35â€“71)
This chapter outlines a ten-step process for strategic planning. It also examines ways to customize the process to meet the needs of individual organizations.
Strategy change cycle summary:
- Free management Library https://managementhelp.org/strategicplanning/models.htm
- Laureate Education (Producer). (2008a). Approaches to strategic planning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.